- Telecom Egypt participated as the main sponsor for the charity ceremony of Women's Association for Human Development (Hayatty), the allocation of income was dedicated to the beneficiary of completing construction of a hospital Achmoun to combat blindness.
- Telecom Egypt participated as the main sponsor of a charity event for the Egyptian Association of Villages’ Development, the income of the concert has been allocated for the completion of establishing dialysis unit.
- Telecom Egypt joined the ceremony of Egypt’s Hearts to care for patients with heart troubles, as a main sponsor.
- Telecom Egypt fully funded open-heart surgeries conducted in Egypt and abroad for an average of 7,500 children, in collaboration with Kasr Al Ainy Hospital.
- Telecom Egypt contributed to the construction of the Children’s Cancer Hospital 57357.
- Telecom Egypt donated funds for purchasing the equipment for the Organ Transplant Unit of Ain Shams University Hospital to help the needy liver and kidney patients.
- Telecom Egypt funded the construction of Ashmoun Hospital for blindness in Al Monoufeya governorate
- Telecom Egypt donated for the kidney dialysis center’s establishment for patients in need in AL Qalyoubia governorate.
- Telecom Egypt contributed to supply equipment for the patient’s rooms of the general surgery unit at Ain Shams University Hospital, particularly the ones serving infants and children.
- Telecom Egypt donated for equipping a new unit for burns treatment at Cairo University Hospital, which was dedicated to the free treatment of disadvantaged patients.
- Telecom Egypt sponsored the first world volleyball championship for handicapped men and women in Ismalia, in 2008.
- Telecom Egypt participated in sponsoring the “Scientific Forum” and the “Cultural Festival for Orphaned Children entitled (Children of Today ... Tomorrow's Youth).
- Telecom Egypt sponsored The First Egyptian Race to Recover.
- Telecom Egypt Jointly launched with TE Data the "Anwar" CSR program to spread literacy in Upper Egypt in collaboration with non-governmental organizations in Qena and Sohag.
- Technology Development:
- Telecom Egypt sponsored the conference of "Human Resources Development in Egypt and Examining the Challenges Facing the Tourism Sector & the Telecommunications/Information Technology Sector”.
- Telecom Egypt sponsored the 6th International Conference for Information and Communications Technology (ICICT 2008).
- Telecom Egypt sponsored the 6th International Conference for Informatics and Systems (INFOS 2008).
- Telecom Egypt sponsored a conference on technology management policy in the era of globalization.
- Telecom Egypt sponsored the 6th Mansoura Conference for Computers and Information Technology (INDEX 2008).
- Telecom Egypt sponsored a conference dedicated to ensuring safe usage of the Internet by children sponsored by Egypt's first lady and supported by the Egyptian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
- Telecom Egypt sponsored the 2nd Conference for Information and Post Techniques (POSTECH 2008).
- Telecom Egypt sponsored the first International Conference for IT New Generation.
- Telecom Egypt officially sponsored the event of "Made in Egypt", Income of this charitable market has been allocated for:-
- Completion of a kidney transplant unit for Abu El Rish children hospital.
- The purchase of dialysis medical equipment for Rafah hospitals.
- Providing monthly subsidies for 350 poor families.
- The renovation of the drinking water network in West Shubra Al Khaimah.
- Funding-Insurance for orphans of “Awlady Association”.
- Providing technical training for girls with special needs.
- Telecom Egypt participated in sponsoring of the First Arab Regional Conference in Human Resources Development.
- Telecom Egypt participated in the sponsorship of the Annual Exhibition for Productive Families (Diarna 2009)
- Telecom Egypt donated for several community service projects including creation of a house for the elderly, launch of a nursery for handicapped children, and donations for facilitating the marriage of handicapped persons.
- Telecom Egypt contributed to a several huge projects such as the activities to market the goods produced by the handicapped people, and the ones that facilitate providing loans and saving plans for needy families.
- Telecom Egypt regularly sponsoring the annual social exhibition for the productive families (DYARANA).
Corporate Governance - CSR